Purdys Easter Fundraiser
Thank you for your support!
-Go to www.purdysgpp.com
- Log in if you are a returning customer or register if you are a new customer
- To register, enter you name, email address and create your own password.
- A search bar will pop up once you have logged in. Type the following number into the search bar:35889
Click JOIN GROUP
- Click "Shop Online"
- Click "Use Online Order Form"
- At the Additional Information line, type in the child's name and teacher name
- Fill out the order form (extras can be found under "FORMS" at the top of this page) and return it with cash or cheque made payable to Winfield School
All orders must be returned by Monday March 20th, 2017
March 15th and 16th
4 - 7 pm. Please call the office to make an appointment.
Kindergarten 2017-2018 Registration
If you have a child who is eligible to attend kindergarten this fall (5 years old on or before December 31, 2017) please contact the school to register your child. Your legal land description (LSD) and a copy of your child's birth certificate/legal documentation are required.
You can also access the information packages by going to the link below:
Please ensure your child has the proper equipment.
Grade 1 & 2 will also skate on March 13th and 20th.
Welcome to Winfield School
At Winfield Elementary School we challenge every child every day to be the best they can be. We offer a strong focus on academics, the arts, physical fitness and most importantly on character education.
Do your best
Never give up
Lee & Sandy Paley
The Fantastic Presentation at Falun School
Posted on Mar 21 2017
On Monday, March 20, 2017, in the gym at Falun School, Mr. Ian Ruskowsky, a former Falun School student, came and talked about what it is like to live in another country. He presented because Falun School is doing a Culture Fair for…
Grade 5 Clear Vista Students Baking Business Project
Posted on Mar 16 2017
How is math used in a real life situation? This is exactly what grade 5 students are learning in their math class. To experience this, they were given a challenge to come up with a baking business. Each group had to come up with…